Medocity Announces EHR Integration with Allscripts, Becomes ADP Partner
PARSIPPANY, NJ – We are proud to announce that we have joined the award-winning Allscripts Developer Program (ADP) as a certified partner. Medocity’s enterprise-level Virtual Care Management platform is fully integrated with Allscripts EHR using the Allscripts Open API.
Through the ADP partnership, we are now offering Allscripts customers seamless integration with our comprehensive suite of cloud-based, device-agnostic (PC, tablet and smartphone) platform and services.
- Proactive management of chronic conditions
- Interactive care coordination
- Seamless televisits and secure messaging (ONC-certified, HIPAA compliant)
- Template-driven, shareable electronic care plans (customizable by patient/condition)
- Remote patient monitoring for early interventions
- Built-in call management system (inbound and outbound)
- Clinical rules-based alerts and notifications
- Patient-centered engagement and support
- Full Chronic Care Management (CCM) services by licensed Medocity nurses
- medication reconciliation
- patient education
- scheduling referrals
- patient follow-up
- Patient education, adoption and motivational materials
- Custom logic and templated content creation (rules, guidance and question sets)
- Marketing asset creation
- Workflow and implementation planning
For more information visit the Allscripts application store
Medocity, headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, is a recognized leader in comprehensive virtual care products and services including chronic condition management, televisits, and remote patient monitoring. Our unique, innovative technology combines multiple telehealth capabilities onto a single, integrated care coordination and management platform, along with robust clinical intelligence including rules-based algorithms, alerts and decision support tools to help drive earlier detection and proactive interventions.
The Medocity platform is specifically designed to enable and improve patient-centered care delivered outside the hospital setting, particularly for patients at home who have chronic conditions responsible for more than 80% of the nation’s annual healthcare spend. By promoting patient-clinician engagement through shared connectivity and virtual technology, we enable rich, real-time interactions between patients, clinicians, care professionals and support teams.
Our vision is to dramatically improve care at lower cost for patients when they need it the most – when they’re at home, on their own, or in between visits with their care providers. Virtually. (http://www.medocity.com)